Welcome to www.lolraves.forumotion.com!

Note: After the first 50 users have registered and posts become more frequent, all new forum members will require admin/mod approval by sending an email to lolraves@gmail.com with their facebook profile to weed out trolls and 12 year olds. At that time events will become hidden from non-registered users as well for similar reasons.
Welcome to www.lolraves.forumotion.com!

Note: After the first 50 users have registered and posts become more frequent, all new forum members will require admin/mod approval by sending an email to lolraves@gmail.com with their facebook profile to weed out trolls and 12 year olds. At that time events will become hidden from non-registered users as well for similar reasons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]

Go down 
+2
Troy
ripley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ripley
Ptot

made up internet points : 3

May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] Empty
PostSubject: May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]   May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:11 am

May 24-26 // Memorial Day Weekend

In continuation of our annual first seasonal renegade cooking fiesta of campouts we present you with BACON.

Come prepared to cook and eat all things bacon and dance untill you cant imagine ever moving a muscle ever again. (at least until the next Thought Society party)

I think you can figure out the rest for now.

"EMTs will be on site to perform all necessary triple and quadruple bypass surgeries" - Boy Jordan

Line up TBA
Back to top Go down
Troy
Admin
Troy

made up internet points : 16

PostSubject: Re: May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]   May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:08 am

oh sweet jesus. bacon camp out? my heart will never forgive me for this
Back to top Go down
https://lolraves.forumotion.com
ripley
Ptot

PostSubject: Re: May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]   May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:09 am

Troy wrote:
oh sweet jesus. bacon camp out? my heart will never forgive me for this

thats why we are providing free bypass surgery courtesy of boy jordan
Back to top Go down
thumper
Ptot

made up internet points : 4

PostSubject: Re: May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]   May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:15 am

LOL, I just made a post in the anarchy section about how disgusting I think bacon is. This is obviously not what I was talking about. I just might have to go to this. I keep missing these parties, and that's not okay
Back to top Go down
Troy
Admin
Troy

PostSubject: Re: May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]   May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:20 am

oh, i totally thought they were related. if you go you have to eat the bacon though. its kind of like fight club.

da rulez wrote:
if this is your first time at bacon camp, you have to eat
Back to top Go down
thumper
Ptot

PostSubject: Re: May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]   May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:28 am

oops, hit the minus sign on the original post, thought it was a scroll button. But yes, if I go, I will stomach it
*shudders*
Back to top Go down
HTIDavid
n00b

made up internet points : 0

PostSubject: Re: May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]   May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:57 pm

lol, so down with the name of this party
Back to top Go down
ripley
Ptot

PostSubject: Re: May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]   May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:34 pm

thumper wrote:
LOL, I just made a post in the anarchy section about how disgusting I think bacon is. This is obviously not what I was talking about. I just might have to go to this. I keep missing these parties, and that's not okay

I haven't seen you forever! COOMMMEEEEEEEE bounce
Back to top Go down
Vorachai
n00b
Vorachai

made up internet points : 0

PostSubject: Re: May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]   May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:41 pm

I only saw "Bacon"
SO I Clicked.
So now I'm going.
Back to top Go down
thumper
Ptot

PostSubject: Re: May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]   May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:47 pm

ripley wrote:
thumper wrote:

I haven't seen you forever! COOMMMEEEEEEEE bounce

Definitely gonna try! But I think I'm going to Trash House too, and will be giving you a big hug! flower flower
Back to top Go down
Troy
Admin
Troy

PostSubject: Re: May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]   May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:50 pm

wait i just realized i could actually go to this... i thought that my finals were the week after this but apparently they end the day before....
Back to top Go down
GalaxyFox
Ptot
GalaxyFox

made up internet points : 2

PostSubject: Re: May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]   May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:21 am

debating on going... but i think work might get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]   May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout] Empty

Back to top Go down

May 24-26 // *THOUGHT SOCIETY* // Bacon [Northbay Campout]
Page 1 of 1