Welcome to www.lolraves.forumotion.com!

Note: After the first 50 users have registered and posts become more frequent, all new forum members will require admin/mod approval by sending an email to lolraves@gmail.com with their facebook profile to weed out trolls and 12 year olds. At that time events will become hidden from non-registered users as well for similar reasons.
Welcome to www.lolraves.forumotion.com!

Note: After the first 50 users have registered and posts become more frequent, all new forum members will require admin/mod approval by sending an email to lolraves@gmail.com with their facebook profile to weed out trolls and 12 year olds. At that time events will become hidden from non-registered users as well for similar reasons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I like this song. Plus, hommie can dance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thumper
Ptot

made up internet points : 4

I like this song. Plus, hommie can dance Empty
PostSubject: I like this song. Plus, hommie can dance   I like this song. Plus, hommie can dance EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Pretty much what the subject says:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twqM56f_cVo

And here's a kick ass edit of that video!
http://vimeo.com/59538422
Back to top Go down
Troy
Admin
Troy

made up internet points : 16

PostSubject: Re: I like this song. Plus, hommie can dance   I like this song. Plus, hommie can dance EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:43 pm

Theres al electro swing party on may 10th in oakland techno rave party

Also they have weekly electro swing classes at the gingerbread house which i've been meaning to go back to
Back to top Go down
https://lolraves.forumotion.com
thumper
Ptot

made up internet points : 4

PostSubject: Re: I like this song. Plus, hommie can dance   I like this song. Plus, hommie can dance EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:23 am

Troy wrote:
Theres al electro swing party on may 10th in oakland techno rave party

Also they have weekly electro swing classes at the gingerbread house which i've been meaning to go back to

Yeah, I know about the party. I'd like to go, but I dunno. The end of the semester is always stressful and I'm going out tomorrow and Saturday. Meh.
I didn't know about the classes though. That's neat! Might have to look into that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like this song. Plus, hommie can dance   I like this song. Plus, hommie can dance Empty

Back to top Go down

I like this song. Plus, hommie can dance
Page 1 of 1