Welcome to www.lolraves.forumotion.com!

Note: After the first 50 users have registered and posts become more frequent, all new forum members will require admin/mod approval by sending an email to lolraves@gmail.com with their facebook profile to weed out trolls and 12 year olds. At that time events will become hidden from non-registered users as well for similar reasons.
Welcome to www.lolraves.forumotion.com!

Note: After the first 50 users have registered and posts become more frequent, all new forum members will require admin/mod approval by sending an email to lolraves@gmail.com with their facebook profile to weed out trolls and 12 year olds. At that time events will become hidden from non-registered users as well for similar reasons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what are you doing this weekend?

Go down 
+6
Troy
xDJxSAPHYREx
thumper
Ruby Star
Blight
GalaxyFox
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GalaxyFox
Ptot
GalaxyFox

made up internet points : 2

what are you doing this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:39 pm

I figured I'd make a topic for people to tell everyone what their weekend plans were so they dont have to post on other event forums.
So now if you really want to let everyone know what you're doing, you can! Very Happy

Let me start.
Tonight im having girl chill time with Jess(unless we find something unchill to do) and then tomorrow ill be attending so stoked, followed by the so stoked after party and probably raging into early Sunday morning. Then sleeping Smile
Back to top Go down
Blight

made up internet points : 1

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Vidya
Back to top Go down
Ruby Star
Ptot

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:12 pm

I am...curling up in bed and rewatching the entire Supernatural series from the beginning, while I try to get over this cold.

Also, I have my EMT refresher course part 2 tomorrow. ^_^ Really unstoked that I can't make it to So Stoked. v_v
Back to top Go down
thumper
Ptot

made up internet points : 4

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Ruby Star wrote:
Really unstoked that I can't make it to So Stoked. v_v

Sad you won't be there Sad Was planning on working today, but woke up in a shitty mood and decided to get food and margaritas with some friends. Now, tiding up the house a little bit. Gonna start getting ready for Trash House soon, hopefully I can get my grill to stay in. I not drive = Me can drink! Tomorrow I'm going to So Stoked, which I'm so stoked for (har har). Sunday, I order pizza, turn off my phone, and watch cartoons. Woohoo
Back to top Go down
xDJxSAPHYREx
n00b
xDJxSAPHYREx

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:02 am

Was supposed to BBQ at the park with some college buddies this weekend, but I guess the park we were gonna chill at has a bunch of construction going on... so those plans are nixed.

DJ'ing at So Stoked, then Sunday I'm seeing Iron Man 3 with some peoplez.

WOO
Back to top Go down
thumper
Ptot

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:14 pm

I still feel dead after the weekend.
I'm getting old.
Back to top Go down
Troy
Admin
Troy

made up internet points : 16

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:43 pm

coding until my eyes and fingers bleed
Back to top Go down
https://lolraves.forumotion.com
GalaxyFox
Ptot
GalaxyFox

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:16 pm

This weekend im going to la to see MOTHER FUCKING GAMMER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Star
Ptot

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Galaxy. Way to make me jealous. Gammer is my favorite DJ...and it's my fucking birthday...and I'm FUCKING STUCK AT HOME. I'mma cry and stuff.

Anyways, last weekend, I ended up not being sick. So I went and chilled at my friend's place on Sunday for Cinco de Mayo. Then I came home, and did not get nearly drunk enough. Fail.
Back to top Go down
pyroja
n00b

made up internet points : 0

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:38 pm

I have zero plans for this weekend. I will likely be digging through my crap to find more crap so maybe I can have less crap.
Back to top Go down
Troy
Admin
Troy

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:27 pm

pyroja wrote:
I have zero plans for this weekend. I will likely be digging through my crap to find more crap so maybe I can have less crap.

every time i do that i find more awesome crap in boxes and they end up everywhere in my room
Back to top Go down
hatter
n00b

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:24 pm

This weekend im going to post in event threads about how I'm not going!!

Wink

Also Cirquedelic this friday.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Star
Ptot

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:43 pm

I'm with Troy on that one. I'm a hoarder. Every time I try to go through shit to get rid of it, I'm just like "HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME!" and then I make a mess with all my awesome crap.

As for this weekend:
Friday - Lunch with either my mother or my friends. Then Cirquedelic later, thanks to Hatter. <3
Saturday - EMT refresher, then birthday dinner with my old high school friends.
Sunday - Mother's Day. My birthday. I will not be celebrating my birthday, because my mother is a day stealing whore and it's all about her. Hence why I'll be celebrating the previous two days instead. ^_^
Back to top Go down
pyroja
n00b

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Troy wrote:
every time i do that i find more awesome crap in boxes and they end up everywhere in my room

Ruby Star wrote:
I'm with Troy on that one. I'm a hoarder. Every time I try to go through shit to get rid of it, I'm just like "HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME!" and then I make a mess with all my awesome crap.

That is so totally me right now. I've found so many things I forgot I had and it's distracting me from what I need to get done >.<
Back to top Go down
thumper
Ptot

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:07 pm

This weekend? Would love to go to Cirquedelic, but "real life" calls.
A week left of classes before finals = TOO much shit to do! :/
Might work if I can find the time.
Poop weekend.
Back to top Go down
Troy
Admin
Troy

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:57 pm

way too stressed, need some shenanigans this weekend. looks like im going to interstellar this weekend
Back to top Go down
d-nuggetz
Ptot

made up internet points : 3

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Went to Bolinas and hung out with some pine trees. Got to yell at some dumbass marin sheriffs who thought it was a great idea to park in the middle of hwy1 with no hazards. Proceeded to drive as fast as I can to evade said sheriff cuz I thought he might follow me, bought some car stuff, sold some other stuff, helped my family move, missed out on the DTE rave, did some remodeling, did some armchair scouting, planned an adventure to Santa Cruz, and got some free droogz. Pretty low key weekend.
Back to top Go down
GalaxyFox
Ptot
GalaxyFox

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:19 am

disss weekend im have NO PLANS. which might be nice. maybe ill get laid... i hope. probably not happening though. definitely dont have anything planned except some non-rave related chill time with cool friends of new and old.
Back to top Go down
Troy
Admin
Troy

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:18 am

going to Bacon this weekend. super stoked to celebrate the end of finals
Back to top Go down
pyroja
n00b

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:57 pm

Doing some weird thing where I'm DJing between live bands at the Phoenix on Friday.

Then there's this WOMP thing on Saturday.

Oh, and Art & Wine Fest in Novato.
Back to top Go down
Taboo Tongue
Ptot
Taboo Tongue

made up internet points : 7

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Renegade tonight!
And will probably skip Sunset tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing this weekend?   what are you doing this weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

what are you doing this weekend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General.-
Jump to: