Welcome to www.lolraves.forumotion.com!

Note: After the first 50 users have registered and posts become more frequent, all new forum members will require admin/mod approval by sending an email to lolraves@gmail.com with their facebook profile to weed out trolls and 12 year olds. At that time events will become hidden from non-registered users as well for similar reasons.
Welcome to www.lolraves.forumotion.com!

Note: After the first 50 users have registered and posts become more frequent, all new forum members will require admin/mod approval by sending an email to lolraves@gmail.com with their facebook profile to weed out trolls and 12 year olds. At that time events will become hidden from non-registered users as well for similar reasons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanderlust (me) Soundcloud

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ripley
Ptot

made up internet points : 3

Wanderlust (me) Soundcloud Empty
PostSubject: Wanderlust (me) Soundcloud   Wanderlust (me) Soundcloud EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:48 pm

If you didn't know already i make music as wanderlust. for obvious reasons im a resident of and rep THOUGHT SOCIETY.

I produce a wide range of styles including but not limited to Drum and Bass, Dub Techno, Serious Techno, Tribal, Garage, Future Bass, and experimental nonsense.

you can hear my original tunes and download them here
www.soundcloud.com/thoughtsociety

Back to top Go down

Wanderlust (me) Soundcloud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHOONZ. :: Music exchange.-
Jump to: